Acrylic paint for walls and ceilings
Acrylic paints are environmentally friendly material, so they are ideal for painting surfaces in residential pomescheniyahOtdelat ceiling is possible by means of various materials. If you have a limited budget, it is advisable to apply the acrylic paint. This material is inexpensive and well-grasped. Before you paint the ceiling, it should make a preliminary surface preparation. If you follow the procedure correctly, the material is well captured and will serve you for many years.
Paint the ceiling with acrylic paint: step by step guide
Before you start to stain the ceiling and walls, you need to properly paint diluted with water. Typically, the manufacturer specifies the proportion of paint and water on the packaging. During mixing, use the building mixer.
If during mixing, you see that on the surface of the film formed, then it is not necessary to mix with the rest of the paint. Otherwise, there will be lumps. When film formation is recommended to remove it, and the remaining material was carefully drain.
Driving ceiling painting
The algorithm is the application of paint on the ceiling:
- Obmoknite brush or roller in the paint.
- Then you begin to spray the first layer of material on the ceiling. It is recommended to start painting with corners of the room.
- After the first layer dried, apply a second. Note that the following paint layer must be applied perpendicularly to the first.
- If, after the paint has dried, you have found the spot on the surface, remove them with sandpaper. Paint defects is strictly prohibited.
Acrylic paint for the ceiling: features and benefits
Acrylic paint is often used in the decoration of the walls and ceiling. This material is the "improved version" ordinary latex paint. Acrylic materials are versatile, as they can be easily applied both on wood and on a concrete ceiling.
Work with acrylate materials should be extremely cautious. During handling this kind of paint it recommended to ventilate the room, so as acrylate emits large amounts of noxious fumes. Remember that when working with acrylic paint the room temperature should not be lower than 5 degrees.
Apply acrylate paint on the surface can be by brush or roller
The advantages of acrylic paint:
- The material does not have a pungent odor.
- Paint does not attract dust.
- Acrylate prevents the formation of mold on the ceiling and walls.
- The material dries quickly.
- Ceiling treated acrylate paint, will be resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
What is acrylic paint for the ceiling and walls better
What kind of paint is best to choose? When choosing the fabric should pay attention to the manufacturer. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the durability of the paint.
Acrylic paint is made of 5 companies:
- Tex. This company manufactures paint with high vapor resistance. Use materials made by the company it is advisable only on a limited budget.
- Dulux. This company produces materials with antibacterial action. Apply the paint from the firm rationally, if you want to decorate the concrete ceiling in the children's room.
- Tikkurila. This company produces perhaps the most high-quality materials. Paint from the company «Tikkurila» have resistant matte color. It is therefore allowed to apply paint in a single layer.
- Caparol. Paints made by this company, known for high levels of wear resistance. However, the price of materials from «Caparol» is very high.
Paint from the company «Tikkurila» distinguished by high performance, and very successfully used for both exterior and for interior works
If you are looking for a universal and inexpensive paint, stop your choice on materials from the company «Sniezka». Water-dispersion paint from the company has a hypoallergenic effect. Furthermore, by «Sniezka» firm materials have high water resistance and wear resistance.
How to paint the ceiling with acrylic paint without divorce
ceiling painting - a responsible and difficult process. To put on a flat surface layer of paint, and it does not leave streaks, it is necessary to select suitable materials and process the surface properly.
Before painting the ceiling, clean the surface of the old paint. Cracks remove with a spatula and putty. Do not forget to put a ceiling on the primer and putty process layer using sandpaper.
Using the brush allows to hide visible defects and improve the quality of the painted surface
To the ceiling does not leave streaks, follow these rules:
- Do not apply the next layer up until the previous one is completely dry. Otherwise formed on the surface stains and spots.
- Small defects better to paint with a brush.
- Do not use rolls of foam.
- The second layer must be applied strictly perpendicular to the first. So you can avoid divorce and micro-defects.
Can I paint the wooden ceiling with acrylic paint
Experts argue that the use of acrylic paint for wooden ceiling as possible. This material is non-toxic and non-flammable. Before you get started, it is necessary to clean the wooden ceiling from dirt and old paint.
When choosing paint for finishing wooden ceiling pay attention to the durability performance. Do not forget to treat the surface impregnation "Penoteks". It is also mandatory to degrease the ceiling.
Processing antiseptic impregnated wooden ceiling "Pinotex" It helps to prevent negative impact of external factors
wooden ceiling painting is done in 4 steps:
- First stir the paint with water, with the necessary proportions.
- Then apply the first layer of the ceiling. Wait until the layer is dry, and eliminate unpainted place. To do this, use a fine brush.
- Then the next layer to be applied.
- Wait until the second layer has dried. If you find a spot on the ceiling, then sand the surface.
Washable acrylic latex paint for the ceiling
Latex washable paint - a unique material. With this paint you can decorate the walls and ceilings.
Latex paint resistant to aggressive chemicals included in the detergent. That is why this material is very practical.
The first stage of the work before painting the ceiling is to remove the old coating
Also the advantages of this material include:
- Easy application.
- Possibility of applying over non-woven wallpaper.
- The paint dries quickly.
- The material is non-toxic.
If you are looking for material for finishing the ceiling in rooms with high humidity, the washable latex paint - it is exactly what you need. This material does not deform even under low temperature.
How to paint the ceiling and the (video)
Acrylic paints rationally applied to any surface finishing. This material is safe and practical. When choosing acrylic paints notice to manufacturers and material durability performance. Before painting the ceiling and walls necessarily treat the surface. To apply the paint without stains, select the appropriate materials and time to eliminate a defect.