All details of the ceiling insulation in a private house with his own hands
Thermal insulation of the ceiling in a private home will not only reduce heat loss in the cold season, but also save space on otopleniiTeplopoterya winter is about 15%, because the question of how warm and how warm should always be serious. A nuance in this issue enough.
The warm ceiling of a private house: materials
If you took this job with your hands, carefully choose insulation. For thermal insulation of the ceiling inside the suit virtually any mixture, and in addition, all kinds of tile, and plastics. And to them, in turn, are polystyrene, mineral wool and penoplex.
Expanded polystyrene, mineral wool, foam and other materials have been successfully used as insulation ceilings
Work outside can be carried out using the following materials:
- Expanded clay. This material based on clay which is considered a high degree of fire resistance. Outwardly resembles gravel. It has good heat and sound insulation. Thermal insulation of the ceiling expanded clay, not only from the loss of heat to protect private house - in Leca not zavedutsya rodents.
- Styrofoam. And this material is resistant to the effects of microorganisms, excellent heat saving. Of the minuses - foam, unfortunately legkovosplamenim.
- Ecowool - cellulose insulation is an easy, safe for human health. Very often, they insulated the ceiling in a wooden house, both old and new. Suitable for ceiling insulation of residential houses and industrial premises.
- Mineral wool. If you have chosen to insulate it as best you can prepare for work. Respirators and goggles are required. In a wooden house is less common, as more suitable for concrete ceiling.
Well, just very warming could take place in two ways.
Methods of insulation of the ceiling in a private house
Insulate the ceiling surface, you can directly within the premises, and maybe in the attic, that is, from the outside. The ceiling is insulated inside can be so only if the ceiling height allows you to carry out this procedure.
Internal insulation of the ceiling is recommended at a sufficiently high altitude ceilings
Since the process consists of:
- Laying a waterproofing layer and a vapor barrier;
- Laying a layer of insulation;
- GCR plating or cladding board.
This whole "sandwich" can take from 15 to 40-45 cm height of the room. Experts also advise to make the internal insulation if attic is used for storage. And also if the communications system carried out in the attic. It may be venting and electrical cables.
By the insulation inside and demands more work should be done carefully and accurately.
How to insulate the ceiling in a private home: the scheme phased response
To properly and efficiently insulate the ceiling, it is necessary to know the main points of the process.
Ceiling insulation scheme involves the use of insulation, hydraulic and vapor barrier facing material and as topcoat
Scheme of insulation of the ceiling in the house:
- First step. Done furring or metal sheets. On the basis of the skeletal subsequently sheathed ceiling plasterboard or paneling.
- Second phase. Creating a vapor barrier layer. Glassine paper is cut to size of cells with 5 cm wooden battens it is fastened to the guides or beams.
- The third stage. Laying insulation layer. Suppose it is mineral wool or foam. The foam is easily stacked, as in the course of work you adjust the number of layers. The cell foam crates inserted tightly as possible, but try not to break it - you never know, the material in this sense fragile.
- The fourth stage. Insulation layer pergaminovym you close and lock the trim.
- The fifth stage. Ceiling and waits finishing topcoat.
Have ceiling insulation indoors drawbacks. This ceiling will not be able to build in lighting fixtures. The reason is that in the process of lighting is quite heat up, and a layer of insulation will not allow this heat to enter. So lamps in fixtures will deteriorate quite rapidly.
Thermal insulation of the ceiling in a private house outside
And there are also several ways insulation - foam, mineral wool, penoizol. First, of course, bring the attic in order. Take away from it all, so that only the beams and ceiling.
For external insulation of ceilings in a private home are often used sawdust from cement, concrete block and other bulk materials
Garret well ventilated, because the ventilation system revise, if necessary, seal the gap to the layer of thermal insulation does not get wet through and out of the way down.
If you use the foam for insulation:
- Glassine layer is put between the beams overlap is 5 cm by fixation to the beams, it is attached to them special rail;
- Then, very tight, place the foam;
- Construction foam fill the gaps between the beams and by the foam;
- Another pergaminovy Spread top foam layer;
- Top lay out one or two layers of mineral wool.
Mineral wool put on a par with all the joists. Principle calculations - brickwork.
Outside insulation using penoizol
In this process, there are some nuances, so the home will be difficult to handle, usually referred to specialists. Since the special equipment required for the job.
As a rule, the insulation penoizol produce professionals with the necessary equipment and skills
Penoizol - is a powder insulation, which blows in the special purpose vehicle mezhbalochnoe space. This method is complicated because it is necessary to provide a seal to the heater did not get into the living space.
Usually this kind of work is trusted by professionals or those who have already had experience of such insulation.
What should be the heater
Requirements for it is not much, but they are quite serious. Firstly, the insulation has to be fireproof. That is very difficult to ignite or does not ignite. Safety rules it should contain the fire 25 minutes (normal for a private home).
If your ceiling has a concrete slab floor, seal the ceiling is not necessary. Well, on wooden joists need vapor barrier layer.
Carefully warming be low insulation space and the outer bearing wall. For warming these places outside wall is embedded insulating layer, the width of which is at least half a meter.
Types of insulation for the ceiling (video)
Thermal insulation of the ceiling in the house with a cold roof: ecowool
This insulation is not as popular as mineral wool, but it is obviously a temporary circumstance.
Ecowool consists of fine cellulosic fibers, it can be laid as a wet or dry method.
Application Method ecowool:
- Dry method is spillage, the exact distribution and compacting the insulation between the beams.
- The wet method involves the use of special equipment, there is mixed fiber with an adhesive composition, wet ecowool then fed through a special pipe under pressure, and so distributed over the surface.
In the dry stacking method ecowool scatter from outside ceilings
Ecowool can be placed in any layer, even in compacted form, it will be lightweight. Its lightness just provides reliable insulation of the ceiling. This insulation does not form mold and other microorganisms.
In the production of this material passes retardants processing because it is readily flammable material to the same self-extinguishing. Ecowool forms a tight, seamless coverage, because the insulation and excellent protection from heat and cold.
Since cellulose wadding is a breathable material, the moisture in it will not linger.
How to insulate the ceiling with his hands at home (video)
And Foam concrete ceiling and reinforced concrete, and wood does not have such properties, to give up a heater. Get high-quality modern materials, fire-resistant and environmentally friendly.