Choosing a matte texture for ceilings
The use of matt ceiling applicable in all residential buildings and industrial pomescheniyahDlya finishing the bathroom or living room often use matte ceilings. This is due to the fact that they look outside the box, and at the same time discreet. The variety of colors and textures matt ceiling opens opportunities. With this finishing can implement virtually any design ideas. Matt ceiling can be made of fabric or plexiglass.
Cloth Matte stylish ceiling
In later times great popularity began to use the mat ceiling, made of a fabric material. This finish looks extraordinary and is relatively inexpensive. Also, matt fabric ceilings can be used even if the room is small size.
Benefits fabric matte ceilings:
- Big sizes. Typically, fabric width is 3-5 meters. As a result, installation is quick, because there is no need to do the seams.
- High strength. The fabric used for matt ceiling, has high tensile indices. In addition, the fabric is not exposed to mechanical damage.
- Resistance to temperature changes. Fabric ceilings does not deform under the influence of low temperature, so even a ceiling for finishing garden can be used.
Cloth Matte ceilings - a stylish and modern solution for any interior
Remember that installing matte fabric ceilings can not be in areas with high humidity. You also need to bear in mind that the fabric requires careful maintenance, it is not recommended to use this material for finishing the ceiling in dusty environments.
Ceilings of frosted glass in the interior
Ceilings of frosted glass is often used for decoration of the living room. Plexiglass allows you to set a beautiful LED-backlight. Glass ceilings can be used, if the room is in the style of classical, art nouveau, fusion or minimalism.
Glass ceilings have a number of advantages:
- The material does not deform under the influence of low or high temperatures.
- Glass ceilings are not afraid moisture. That is why the bathroom can be decorated with the help of this material.
- Easy to clean. Matt ceiling Plexiglas enough to wipe with a damp cloth once in 2-3 days. In addition, such coating does not settle dust.
- The variety of colors and textures. Matt ceilings can be finished in any color, and give an unusual texture allow your home a cozy atmosphere.
- Durability. Plexiglas does not deform over time. In addition, this material is 2-3 times longer than PVC ceiling panels or drywall.
The ceiling of frosted glass to visually expand the space of the room, will add an interior light and heat
Remember that the matte glass ceilings have a high specific weight. That is why before you start the installation you need to take care of the production of solid metal crates. In addition, plexiglas need to paste over the special protective film, as it is very fragile.
Gray matt ceiling: features and benefits
Gray matt ceiling - a universal solution. This design will look harmoniously in almost any interior. Gray matt ceiling rational use, if you trim the room in a minimalist style or fusion.
Gray ceiling will look good if you arrange a room in a classical style. This color is the perfect backdrop for the elegant and exquisite furniture. Gray matt ceiling is likely to appeal to fans of urban style.
Gray matt ceiling - the perfect solution for finishing the bedroom, because it creates a calm, peaceful atmosphere
Gray matt ceiling can be used for finishing:
- Kitchen. it is recommended to use a "metallic" color of the ceiling for finishing dishes. It is versatile, as it goes well with almost any kitchen.
- Bedrooms. When decorating the room is recommended to give preference to lighter shades of gray. Excellent fit in the interior of the bedroom delicate silver and pearl ceiling.
- Living room. Gray color in the living room will recreate the atmosphere of restraint and calm.
Matt white modern ceiling room
White matt ceiling Plexiglas is also a good design solution. White will help to create a light and unobtrusive, the atmosphere in the home. Remember that white ceilings are more visible spots and stains, so they are impractical to install in dusty environments. Matte white ceiling is often used to finish the bathroom or bedroom.
Also, matt white ceiling can be used in:
- Rooms, designed in a simple, classic interior.
- High rooms.
- Premises with insufficient natural light.
- Office premises.
White mat ceiling in perfect harmony with all other colors in the interior of the dwelling
White ceiling is low-key, so it is useful if you want to focus on other interior details. Moreover, such a finish would lead to the expansion of visual space.
Acrylic matt white ceiling: the benefits and use of
Acrylic white ceiling, perhaps the best solution for finishing the ceiling in the apartment. Acrylic is strong and durable material. Light passing through this material will be scattered evenly throughout the perimeter of the room.
There are 3 types of matte acrylic:
- Glossy. Such acrylics may be transparent or translucent.
- White satin. Sometimes there is a black and satin. Such a material has a roughness. Usually satin acrylic transparent.
- Fluted. This frosted glass has a volumetric pattern on one surface. Grooved acrylic is one of the most durable materials.
Ceiling acrylic glass humidity resistant, impact resistant, it has high translucency
Acrylic matte ceilings can be used even in areas where there are no windows or other sources of natural light. Due to its characteristics, this material is more than cover the lack of sunlight.
The advantages of acrylic matte ceiling:
- Acrylic - an environmentally friendly material, and does not emit harmful toxins.
- The material does not absorb moisture, so the acrylic ceiling not form mold and fungus.
- Ceilings acrylic does not require special care.
- The material does not tarnish with time.
Matt suspended ceiling (video)
Matt ceilings provide ample opportunities. With their help it is possible to realize, perhaps, any design solution. If your budget is limited, prefer matte fabric ceilings. In other cases, as a finishing material appropriate to apply the acrylic plexiglass. When selecting ceiling color scheme must take into account the design of the room.
Texture mat ceiling (photo)