Complex geometrical structure for ceilings
Stretch ceiling complex geometric shapes will make your interior unusual notes of suspended ceiling - unique design, because it can help to bring to life the many imaginative ideas. If desired, the web can be laid wave. Installation of such a construction will be carried out in a similar manner, however, the need to properly bend and fasten baguette. If you do not want to use the canvas of unusual shape, it is possible to use a shaped single-level ceiling.
Suspended ceiling wave: operating features and benefits
Installation of a stretch ceiling wave starts with a rack mounting. In the manufacture of crates should be used specialized baguettes, which easily lend themselves to bend. mounting difficulty is that such a structure easy to install in premises with columns or arches.
It is worth noting that the undulating shape of the ceiling is not suitable for the finishing of small spaces. This design has a large size, so that it should be used for the finishing of the cottage or office space with high ceilings.
The effect of the waves on the tension ceiling is achieved by a special frame
Complex wavy design has several advantages:
- Originality. This finish will decorate any room, because it looks very extraordinary and intricate.
- High elasticities. The design does not deform under the influence of shrinkage of the building.
- Easy to clean. Stretch undulating ceilings do not require special care. Enough to wipe them with a damp cloth.
- The duration period of operation.
- High rates of tensile strength.
Choosing a simple ceilings
If you do not want to use the elaborate design, you can install a conventional single-level ceiling. Installation of such a platform can perform even a novice. The variety of colors and textures of fabrics allow you to easily select a suitable material. Simple single-level ceilings can be used even for a finishing kitchen and bathroom.
The choice of colors paintings, pay special attention to the interior of the home. If the room is in the style of hi-tech, the best solution would be a canvas of light colors. For finishing the interior, seasoned in a modern style or fusion, it is recommended to use fabric in pastel colors.
Sometimes, even the most simple suspended ceiling is able to decorate the room, the main thing - the right choice of colors
There are 3 types of PVC fabrics:
- Materials with matte film. Such fabrics should be used on a limited budget. Matte film is generally used when a straight ceiling set in the bedroom.
- Satin film. This material shimmers beautifully pearly highlights. Satin film look more impressive than the mat, however, are more expensive. The advantages of this material include the high strength and durability.
- PVC film glossy structure. These materials have a mirror surface. Glossy fabrics commonly used for finishing the living room or nursery. If you decide to use this material, use only spotlights.
The complexity of installation of suspended ceilings in the apartment
What are the difficulties of installation must be considered when installing the tensioning webs? First of all, you need to pay attention to the height of the main ceiling. If the room height of 2-2.5 meters, then set the complex configuration design impractical. The room has high ceilings expedient to carry out installation. However, in these areas will be more time-consuming process.
Particular attention should be paid to the quality of the walls. Within the walls of some houses you can find all kinds of emptiness and slag. In this case, you need to purchase a special brace. They provide secure mounting rail to the wall.
It should be remembered that the ceiling of a complex structure is appropriate only in the room with high ceilings
To the complexity of the installation, you can also include:
- The need to use spacers on a large area. If the room size large, the ceiling is covered with one cloth is impossible. In this case, it is necessary to use a special delimiter.
- The need for processing by a pipe. For these purposes the specific edging.
- Preliminary preparation of the surface. Before installing the battens have to necessarily align the ceiling and eliminate defects.
- The need to install a platform for lighting.
What form of suspended ceilings better today
To furnish the room can be used not only undulating ceiling. There are other solutions that will realize the most daring ideas. The most popular multi-level ceilings. This design provides for installation of paintings at different heights relative to the base surface. This method of decoration is used for decoration, in the style of a classic or Art Nouveau style.
If you want to use multi-level ceiling can arrange canvases in a chaotic manner. The combination of the level of transition and bending will look very impressive. You can also experiment with colors and texture of fabrics.
Multi-level ceilings, consisting of paintings of different colors also look very impressive
Also, the ceiling can be finished in the form of:
- Cone. This design is made of fabric webs. Usually, cone-shaped structure is used if necessary to ensure a smooth transition between the columns to the ceiling.
- Arch. This design allows for increasing the visual space. Arched framework can be positioned at virtually any angle.
- Dunes. This design is the most difficult. Usually ceilings shaped in the form of dunes, if they want to achieve spectacular decoration of various lighting products. If you decide to use this form of ceilings, apply exclusively glossy fabric.
Install decorative suspended ceiling plasterboard
Installation of the ceiling of any figure is made in the same order. First you need to determine the level of the ceiling. Remember that the best gradient is 50-60 millimeters. If you are using recessed lighting, the best differential - 100-130 millimeters.
In order to carry out installation correctly, you need to pull the cord between the marks otbivochnogo. It is a dense yarn which is impregnated with a special methylene blue. Otbivochnogo pull cord need around the perimeter of the room.
Multilevel ceilings of plasterboard have become the most popular solution for creating sophisticated ceiling structures
Subsequent mounting of figure ceiling is carried out in the following sequence:
- Mark the ceiling using a level and a marker.
- Proceed in the ceiling holes for fastening materials.
- Secure the guide by means of dowels.
- Secure the hangers. To do this, use the special flared plugs.
- Tighten the nylon thread. It will help you put all the elements on the same level.
- Fold the ends of the suspension medium.
- Fix the ceiling profile.
- Lay all the necessary communications.
- Obsheyte frame tier plasterboard.
- Prepare a template for finishing curved sections.
- Secure the rail to the ceiling profile.
- Cut into individual bearing profile elements. The resulting products to fix the guide profile.
- Install another guide profile on the lower edge of the structure.
- Place the CD-profile.
- Obsheyte plasterboard construction.
- Install lights and start finishing.
Complex multi-level ceiling (video)
Curly ceilings - the perfect solution for the finishing of large areas. To establish such a structure alone can, with proper manufacture lathing. For covering the frame, you can use almost any material, however, it is recommended to give preference to tissue webs, PVC panels or plasterboard. The choice of colors and lighting refer to its own budget and room design.
Examples of complex constructions of suspended ceilings (photo)