False ceiling in the interior of the apartment
Suspended ceilings because of its relatively low cost and very popular sprosomPodvesnye ceilings are often used for decoration of kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms. In some cases, the hinged design used for the finishing of the base surface in the bathroom. In order to decorate the canvas, not necessarily to use any design ideas. You are free to recreate virtually any song. Design fabrics can be anything. Suspended ceilings are perfectly combined both with a country style, and with a fusion or modern style.
ceiling design in the kitchen
Suspended PVC ceiling panels and drywall look good in the kitchen. These paintings are very practical, do not require special care and are made from environmentally friendly materials.
To finish the kitchen is recommended to use multi-level structure. The use of false ceilings, consisting of several levels, allows to divide the kitchen into several zones.
If you decide to use a multi-level structure that take care of the selection of suitable lighting. We recommend using contour lighting. In using LED strip as light fixtures. If desired, this material can be laid on the ceiling of various shapes.
Suspended ceilings - a great looking finish for the kitchen, since they do not require special care
When choosing the design must take into account:
- kitchen dimensions. If the room is small size, it is recommended to trim the ceiling using light acrylic paint.
- Interior Design.
- The color scheme of the room. It is desirable that the ceiling was decorated in the same colors as the furniture or walls.
Design suspended ceilings with their hands
If desired, decorate the ceiling with the help of various materials. Composition made by the hands, looks extraordinary and bright. The easiest way to decorate the ceiling with the help of the ornament. To decorate the surface of the need to make a special stencil.
Ceiling decoration ornament made in several stages:
- First you need to draw the pattern on a sheet of plastic or thick paper.
- Then you need to cut out the stencil.
- Attach the stencil to the ceiling.
- Apply acrylic paint to the surface. To paint using a sponge.
For those who are tired of monotonous and boring ceilings, ideal design pendant
If you have the opportunity, you can decorate the ceiling with the help of the art decor. It provides for the patterning of PVC panel. For the decorations can be used even three-dimensional images. To create a composition is necessary to use special equipment.
Also for decoration suspended fabric can be used:
- Application. This type of decoration is suitable for finishing a child's room. If you choose to use applications, then use the sticker made of vinyl. It is such a well-glued products, and do not leave marks on the panel.
- Mural. To furnish the room, you can use wallpapers, in which the sky or space. If you want to decorate the ceiling in the nursery, you can make custom wallpapers with the image of superheroes.
- Stucco. This decoration is made of gypsum materials. Stucco should be used only if the room in classic style.
False ceilings in the living room
To furnish the living room is recommended to use fabric ceilings. Drape of silk looks luxurious and discreet. This design fits perfectly in the interior, designed in the style of a classic or baroque. If the room is in the style of country music or minimalist approach mat. In other cases, it is more expedient to use jute or flax.
The most common material for finishing the ceiling in the living room are: fabric, drape of silk, linen, jute
Benefits of fabric ceilings:
- Resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Low cost.
- High strength
If desired, the web can be decorated by means of embroidery or ornament. Remember that you need to strengthen the fabric cloth seamless manner. Such attachment is more reliable and durable.
With tissue webs can create even stacked structure. Often with the help of a trim seeking zoning premises. Stretch ceilings made of fabric paintings can decorate LED strip.
Stretch ceilings in the interior bathrooms
Recently, the ceilings are increasingly used to finish the bathroom. Hanging paintings help to hide imperfections and communication on the base surface. In addition, the ceilings are attractive, and fit harmoniously into the interior of the bathroom.
Suspended ceiling in the bathroom or toilet will create a unique design and atmosphere
To finish the bathroom, you can use:
- Suspended ceilings. Use a design appropriate, if the bathroom in the style of minimalism and classic. Suspended ceilings are installed on special profiles. Fabrics may have a different texture and color.
- Mirror panels. These ceilings are visually expand the room. Furthermore, mirror panels have a different texture and size.
- Ceilings of frosted glass. Such paintings fit perfectly into any interior. Frosted glass can be decorated using the ornament or picture.
For finishing bathrooms, you can use water-resistant drywall. Suspended structure made of this material looked very well and are easy to clean. If desired, the gypsum board can create a multi-level structure. If the ceiling in the bathroom is low, it is more expedient to dye fabric or cause him ornament.
Mounting tension ceiling in the toilet with his hands (video)
Suspended ceilings are well fit into any decor. Such a construction can be decorated using paint or other finishing materials. Also, materials for suspended ceilings have different textures and color schemes. When choosing colors and textures look for room design and color of the furniture. Remember that the ceiling should not be painted in saturated colors, as such a registration would look tasteless and tacky.
False ceiling in the interior (photo)