How to choose the color of the corridor: 4 unusual but beautiful solutions
Properly selected style will make the corridor cozy and krasivymTsvetovye hallway interiors can be different, but it is important that they fit harmoniously into the overall design of the room. Mistakes at the time of selecting the wrong color or a combination of several colors, you can instead get a perfect repair is negative and is not the most pleasing result. Then what color to paint or paste over the surface of the walls, is directly dependent on personal preference. For example, some annoying beige paint, including ivory, but on the other hand might like pink or purple furnishings. It is particularly important to maintain harmony in the small corridor - is to abandon or wallpaper print on the wall and a small part of the picture, since they are visually narrow space.
Corridor color: what to choose
At present, the hall will suit most different color, as in vogue bright design solutions. In particular, it is possible to use shades of green and olive, entrance may be blue or orange, and some do prefer to spend design in black or brown colors. Very modern look will cover the walls in chocolate color, and if you make repairs and wallpaper paste exactly this shade, the room will shine with new colors.
But due to the fact that chocolate - dark, you need to take care of:
- Penetration of natural light;
- The presence of artificial light;
- Decor, able to make the room more bright and cozy.
Corridor and hallway, designers are advised to make out in the light tonahOchen elegant look on the background of the white walls of chocolate set. These two colors are suitable for each other and the combination is simply divine. Very often, such a combination can be found in the decoration of large halls in hotels and restaurants.
Few people know that it is now on sale there are fluorescent dyes, which can not simply decorate the surface of the walls or furniture in the hallway, but also create a kind of fairy tale.
To be precise, these dyes glow in the dark, allowing you to make a kind of natural lighting is not that exactly will appeal to many households. Typically, such paint colors in the hallways, which are often the children to distract them at the time of dressing or undressing.
Red hall: Stylish Design
Since the hall is literally an important place in the house, because it is through her fall into the other room, you need to think carefully about the repairs, not to disappoint guests with the first step.
It is extremely unusual to look into the hall:
- Classical color, such as cherry, alder, ash and walnut.
The entrance hall will look stylish and creative, if it is framed in red tsveteSpetsialisty country China, Russia and others, believe that the original will look very red hall, which will be attended accessories in warm colors, such as yellow or peach. Do not be afraid of bright scarlet color, as in fact when used properly can achieve excellent design that can surprise even the most demanding critic.
Unusual colors are now at the peak of popularity, and if correctly to make not only their strength, but also designers recommendations, it is possible to arrange a corridor not only for this season, and for a few years, which does not expire even after a change of trend.
Due to the fact that in the hallway the man is the minimum amount of time, it will not press any wall or ceiling, so you can safely give preference to the most vivid shades. In addition, as already mentioned, you can use colors like yellow and peach, which will create a contrast, as well as possible to use the minimum amount of white and gray. If you want to make the walls in a neutral color, red suit, only slightly muffled tone.
Important! Red visually reduces the space of the room, so if the hallway is small and needs is a red trim, it is desirable to make a beige background, and if you allow open spaces, it is permissible arrangement is not only the walls of the red paintings, but also the ceiling.
Hallway Shimo colors: cozy interior
Shimo color - it is a rare and relatively new shade that was used for the manufacture of interior items. For example, it is very fashionable halls like that, especially in combination with gold accessories, such as curbs on shelves or accessories on the hanger.
Shimo - a light ash, which some confuse with color, like coffee with milk.
Shimo-colored furniture will help to visually enlarge the space in the corridor
Unlike the latter, with clear Shimo it has sharp bands that are imitations of wood.
By Shimo appropriate colors can be very different and by different combination is possible:
- Visually widen and narrow the space of the room;
- Create different stylistic directions;
- Implement the most creative design solutions.
Basically Shimo used in such styles as: Provence, classical and minimalist. It is in their priorities for the light colors. In addition to the furniture in the style of Shimo you can use French oak floorboard or even laminate type bleached ash, and set the door of the same color. The interior will be just wonderful.
The combination of colors in the interior of the hall in the apartment
There are three categories of flowers, each with different special and unique features.
Make corridor and hallway interesting and unusual, you can use the wall decoration in bright colors
- Warm colors - a red, orange and brown. Hallways in these colors will be pleasant, comfortable and cozy-looking. Very warm to my heart after joining a room, especially during the period from autumn to spring, when everything around is damp, cold and unpleasant. Use of color in the hallway can be very different images, for example, in the decoration of walls and ceiling, floor, door panels, as well as accessories.
- Neutral colors include all shades of green, turquoise and light green. Such colors are mostly chosen by those who prefer fresh, space, freshness and novelty. They symbolize youth and life. If the room is made in a classic style, you should give preference to the emerald or malachite color. If you do not want to fundamental changes, there will be enough hanging paintings and textiles in such tones.
- Cold hallway - it's blue, blue and purple. They are added to the interior of the cold, but with proper selection of furniture and decoration materials, you can create a very cozy hall. It is especially important to place in a room with these colors warm lighting.
Beautiful interior in the hallway (video)
With regards to the combination of different shades, it is necessary to pay attention to your own preferences. There are people who are receptive to a variety of colors, even contrasting with each other. Making any room, it is necessary first of all rely on the sense of all households, to avoid dissatisfaction and re-finishing work.
corridor design with warm colors (interior photo)