Making slopes plasterboard qualitatively 6 advantages material
To preserve the heat in the room, you can install special plasterboard soffits on oknahKonstruktsii slope is not very complicated, so their installation can be saved. Suffice it to instal their own hands. Any man who owns the principles of simple tools can make the slopes themselves.
Quality slopes with their own hands Plasterboard
The choice of materials from which to make the slopes, very big. Advantages and disadvantages of each type separately varied, but recently popular drywall. Its easy to use in the work, and professionals and not. Plasterboard is used not only as a finishing material, but also to create partitions.
Many people prefer to opt for the slopes drywall, because it is characterized by durability, environmental friendliness and low cost
The main features of plasterboard:
- Low price;
- When this material is characterized by the quality and strength;
- Eco-friendly material;
- Improved strength;
- Easy to use;
Slopes of plasterboard are very popular. Plasterboard has several advantages. Choose it due to the fact that it will create a cozy atmosphere. At the same time, gypsum is very easy to use even for a beginner, and almost does not leave debris.
You need to start working with the training. The surface is carefully processed, removed debris and the remnants of foam. From the windows must be removed from the portion close to the slopes, the protective film, as subsequently, after finishing, finishing slope may become damaged.
After all the calculations necessary to produce and arrange the layout and orientation. Use a spirit level and a marker. If the surface of the opening with chips and cracks, it is necessary to cover all. After drying putty, it is necessary to process all the primer. It is desirable to choose an antibacterial primer that puts be got bacteria and mold derailed.
Beautiful window slopes plasterboard: assembly steps
There is a setting slope method using a metal profile. Its essence is the creation of a metal frame, which made the installation of drywall.
Before installing slopes, first you must correctly perform all calculations
The main stages of installation profile:
- Setting the vertical and horizontal profiles.
- To carry out measurements of parts.
- Get insulation.
- Attach the drywall to the profile, it is desirable to use self-tapping screws.
- Seal joints and special tape to cover filler.
- Contents corners. Zashpatlevat. For flatness, putty overwritten.
- Finishing and decoration.
Works using drywall and profile are made quickly, forming a minimum of debris.
This method significantly reduces the space of the window opening, and a cavity between the plasterboard and insulation wall must close. Such a method of finishing is good that the sides of the windows very well insulated.
Tips on Making the slopes of plasterboard with their hands
Installation of doors, whether it is front or interior, always requires an additional finishing slopes. Who would not installing the door, the master or the owner of your own, and how to gently work to do but finish slopes will bring the look to perfection.
If you decide to install gispokartonnye slopes yourself, then better to read the instructions on their installation
Before starting the installation:
- It is necessary to carry out preparatory work.
- Prepare the door frame so that the slopes do not protrude beyond it.
- Perform all work on measurements and calculations, and prepare the necessary material.
- First you need to install side slope.
- When measuring, the width is increased by 1 cm is necessary for accurate installation panel assembly foam. The easiest installation is considered to be at a right angle.
- After setting the sheet check angle.
- The resulting space under the plasterboard should be carefully zapenit.
- Sheet temporary fixed with tape. Thus, the angle should not be displaced.
- All clearances necessarily good zapenivayutsya.
The second slope is set exactly in the same manner. When the cut upper slope, it also adds 1 cm. The cloth is inserted into the mounting foam. Sheet should lie so neatly placed on the edges of the side slopes. Angle is also subject to control. Further carried out finishing corners, and the decor of the blade slope.
Foam filled all the voids. Until dry is recommended to wait about a day.
How to make the slopes of plasterboard to the front door
Door slopes - a wall surface on both sides of the door. The doorway is decorated space, and makes it complete. Door space simple apparatus. With a diversity of materials and finishes, it is possible to make a structure that differs exclusivity and beauty.
After installation of gypsum slopes in the doorway, they can be painted in any color
The design of the door opening and multilayered work consists of several stages:
- Preparative layer. The surface is cleaned, coated with a primer. Added insulation.
- A layer of plasterboard. Very fast variant preparation and alignment of the wall. It does not require much processing. Easy to use.
- Finishing layer. The decorated layer may be completely made of any material.
Drywall surface is suitable for the finishing of a large number of materials. In addition to conventional wallpaper and paint, it is recommended to use a variety of mosaic designs.
The easiest way to finish - it is painting. He is very fast, does not require much physical or material costs. The originality of this type of finish is no different, but it is possible to choose a color palette for any design or repair of such a slope is very simple.
Mount the slopes of plasterboard on the front door: the steps and nuances
If the metal frame assembly can not be made, it is possible to sheathe the slope of CHF using the adhesive technique. Following all guidelines and rules, this type of installation does not yield quality and evenness of other types. You can sew up the wall around the door leaf, using a minimum of materials.
In order to prevent damage to the door during the installation of slopes, it should be closed film
- At the initial stage it is necessary to protect the door leaf from possible mechanical damage or ingress of adhesive during installation.
- The foam core must be carefully cut a sharp knife stationery.
- The surface must be cleaned and primed. That it was not showered for a long time, you must use an antibacterial primer.
- Flatness stacking sheets GCR is necessary to regulate and perfect for this level.
- Further diluted and adhesive is applied uniformly on the entire surface of the sheet.
- The sheets are attached very tight, it is necessary to put them on the cap plugs.
In the same way that the lateral slopes.
Installation slopes of plasterboard (video)
Slopes of plasterboard - it's fast, easy and reliable ekonomino. Respecting the right technology, you can achieve excellent results, which will be pleasing to the eye for many years.