Selection of ready-ladders 3 important requirements
Finished stairs can vary in color, shape, price and material from which they are made During the construction of the desired product as a ladder, you need to take into account the characteristics of all living in the house of the family, because the main site should be the safety and comfort, while the second - appearance. Wooden stairs show not only the aesthetic taste of the owners, but also are environmentally friendly and natural.
Ready wooden staircase: beautiful and practical
To result in such a subject in the interior, which will meet all the inhabitants of the house, you must meet certain requirements.
- Simplicity and ease of use at the time of the stairs - especially this time must be considered, if the house is inhabited by the elderly or small children. After all, there are these types of ladders that look attractive in the interior, but they are not very comfortable in everyday life.
- Reliability - a similar point should be considered when there is a ladder construction. Because any mistake can lead to a gradual loosening of the structure and as a result, to its failure.
- A harmonious combination with other objects in the interior - stairs made of wood should be created in the style, which is the main house, and not too stand out from the crowd.
Finished wooden stairs possess numerous advantages, among which we should mention ecological compatibility and good aesthetic quality
Experts say that it is better to save on height and length of the steps, but to make a comfortable width. Such an attitude is a guarantee of security and poses minimal risk of injury for all age groups.
Convenient ready stairs to the second floor
Often, the stairs are buying off the shelf, but you can also do their own manufacturing.
And for the first and for the second option, you need to make calculations:
- Guide height between the first and second floor;
- Calculated the height and the number of steps;
- Chosen material and color.
Serial blank stair manufacturer develops, and the person decides to purchase based on their preferences and requirements of the premises. The most popular companies engaged in such production is Profi&Hobby, because it has a large number of excellent reviews, after many years of operation.
Choose a ready-made ladder is necessary, based on the design and floor space
The simplicity lies in the fact that each element is packaged separately and is then folded in parts, as a designer. Price range varies, in fact takes into account not only the height of the structure, but also the material of which it is made. Wood elite species will be significantly higher and more expensive than usual, and the metal staircase, complete with a large number of forged bend, more expensive than a simple, high performance option.
If this product is made to order according to the individually chosen parameters, it will cost much higher than the finished structure, which will need to manually collect.
Selection of styles ready ladders of wood
Even the wooden stairs are different in color and type of wood constructions, depending on the selected style.
- The interior in Scandinavian style characterized by light color products, often to achieve a similar effect, steps are painted in white. It is also common and combined stairways - metal and wood.
- Russian folk style is represented by massive staircase made of wood, in which the lead carvings handmade, depicting, or floral motifs, or a variety of studies. Masters of their craft create true masterpieces that embody the dreams into reality and give a room comfort and warmth.
- Staircase of metal, decorated with a beautiful wrought, emphasize the modern and elegant high-tech, as well as to be the most durable and rugged.
Wooden ladder of brown color perfectly fit into the interior, designed in the style of the country
The only downside is the slippery metal - to avoid such hassles, it is advisable to purchase rubber scuff plates, while walking is much simpler and easier.
Criteria for selection of the final entrance stairs
The entrance staircase, sold as a finished product must meet certain criteria.
- It should be comfortable for all family members, and is made of high quality and safe materials;
- Its location and size should correspond to each other;
- The financial question is no less important, so before you buy should be familiar with the range of each company, and tailored to suit your home.
There are many types of ladders - twisted, with and without railings, classic, stepper. If you want to buy an inexpensive stairs for suburban area, it is better to stay on the final version, which should be collected. Such designs do not require special skills, and help you save money.
For independent creation of stairs, you need to buy timber - often taken from oak or ash, to prepare the tools and make calculations. Then, following the plan, you can make and assemble the structure.
If the home has small children, the stairs have to be equipped with a handrail
The most popular are wooden and metal stairs, but modern fashion trends are not static, and develop no less effective and convenient products made from other materials. Glass stairs seems impractical and fragile, but it is a misconception, because there used high-strength glass that can withstand heavy loads and to create the effect of air space.
The only downside of this product is the lack of a handrail, it may not be enough convenient option if you have toddlers or the elderly.
Ready-made designs for the average calculations, so we can assume approximately the height and width of the steps, as well as the size of the entire structure.
Stone stairs are not as common as wood or made of metal, but they also have different colors and types of invoices. These products will complement and accentuate the modern style or modern, but are more expensive and are much heavier than all previously discussed.
Brick stairs often used in country houses, where there is a lot of space, these structures are massive, but they are also durable as stone. Concrete stairs are quite original, because with this material you can achieve interesting shapes, creating a design for every taste and applying the most daring ideas.
Overview of finished staircases (video)
Also, properly and efficiently, you can use the space under the stairs. For these purposes more suitable metal or wooden structures, by which you can place a small office setting where a table and a computer. No less interesting idea is to install a cabinet in this place for seasonal clothing. With such an arrangement, there can be stored and small household appliances.
Examples of prefabricated stairs (photo interiors)